So Wyntry = tagged me, so again I thought "Why not?"
@#$!%* the rules. Participate if you want, Tag if you want. If you don't want to, fine.
10 facts about me: (You mean ten facts that you don’t already know from my profile? Hmm…)
1) Most of my art and writing is done in between 9 PM and 3 AM. (Not the entire stretch though)
2) In addition to that, I’m a very time conscious person. I can think of the optimal time for me to plan doing you-name-it. I play strategy games in the morning while my brain is fresh on energy and shoot-em-ups late at night to keep my energy levels up. If I see a movie I prefer it to be in the evening etc. Chores in the early afternoon, exercise late afternoon. These are just preferences though, because of course, I can be flexible too.
3) I own 11 jackets. They’re my favorite article of clothing, I’d rather have a jacket for the style and the pockets than a T-Shirt.
4) In addition to that, I’m a big fan of jewelry. I have a watch, a pinky ring, an earring, two necklaces, I carry my keys on a long chain that doubles as a necklace. I just can’t be wearing all of that at once. Too flashy. I have to alternate.
5) I have owned over 200 Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars. I still have most of them in my basement.
6) 2 Movie Posters in my room, Pacific Rim and Iron Man 2. Not my favorite movies but the posters look cool.
7) At college I rode my skateboard inside a building, down the architecture studio’s ramp.
8) Favorite sport is basketball—If only I could play it well.
9) I still own a Sega Dreamcast
10) Outside of dA I’m a very “part-time” movie critic on IMDb.
10 questions for Me:
1) What is your favorite food? Chinese! Well, that’s a cuisine. So, cashew shrimp
2) If you had to choose between having a place to live or your art, which would you choose?
C’mon Wyntry, are you for real here? Of course I’m going to put the roof over my head. I couldn’t even enjoy my art if I was homeless anyway.
3) If you could get paid for your artwork, what kinda job would you get? (Writer, illustrator, game designer, animator, concept artist, etc.)
That’s actually a tough one. Probably a tie between writer and concept artist. People say I could make some nice album designs, logos, or game level designs. Just depends on which route I feel like taking.
4) Do you like bread? Um, who doesn’t?
5) What is your favorite anime? Don't watch any.
6) Name a character you relate to. Well, in a realistic sense, any character who is lonely, feels out-of-place, is victimized/bullied/underestimated on some basis, or struggles with achieving something. Sadly, the only entertainment (books/movies/TV-Shows) that I’ve seen recently that had relatable realistic situations was The Big Bang Theory. I relate to Raj for being the loner and the oddball, and Leonard for having that insufferable roommate.
7) What fictional world would you live in? Probably Star Trek. Or any world with either different planets to visit or humans and aliens/monsters/animals coexisting
8) What famous person would you like to meet? The famous person that’s been on my mind the most as of lately has been Denzel Washington. (Due to his movies) So I’ll have to go with him.
9) Who/what is your favorite artist/art piece? No all-time favorite. But here on dA, it’s:
10) If the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow....would you still do art? Nope, I’d be terrified getting my defenses together and loving my family and friends.
Thanks again, Wyntry. So, you guys still have your free will, but I tag
The way this was done was that you give 10 facts about yourself, and answer my 10 Questions below.
1) What did you do last weekend?
2) What times do you go to bed and get up?
3) Favorite thing to draw?
4) What other sites do you like to visit other than dA?
5) If you could choose between being more intelligent or more athletic, which would you choose?
6) If you had to go a day without food or a day without sleep, which would you choose?
7) What is something that you were dared to do? Or the craziest/most brave thing you've ever done?
8) If you could travel to South America or West Europe, which would you pick?
9) Do you drive? And if so what do you think of it?
10) If you had to do something on stage, what would it be?